The Llano County Historical Museum is located on the banks of the Llano River, just north of the Roy B. Inks Bridge.
The Historical Museum was originally Bruhl's Drugstore, founded in 1900 by Louis H. Bruhl. It was given to the Historical Society in 1965 by the A.H. Bruhl family. During renovations, the facade was altered, but the interior, including the marble soda fountain and leather fountain stools, remains intact. An annex to the building was originally an early day grocery store.